CALL US: (717) 238-7318

If I started to take my tests in Pennsylvania, and I didn’t finish, can I finish in another state?

GED test scores can be transferred to other states. HiSET test scores can be transferred only to other states that administer the HiSET exam. Not all 50 states and U.S. territories administer the HiSET examination. You should check online to see if your test scores tranfer to other states. Your OIC counselor can help you.


Tri-County OIC is a community-based, non-profit, Federal, State, local, foundation and supporter funded organization, which is part of a greater nationwide alliance of OIC’s. 


Stay up to date on Tri-county OIC programs, services and events.

© . Tri-county OIC. Website